Youth for Equality (YFE) is a group of alert aware citizens who share the youthfulness to believe in ourselves to "Get the system right and keep the system right". As a young nation - We share the aspirations of our members from all age groups - school and college students, working professionals, house wives and older and wiser retired gentlemen. YFE has branches across the nation and beyond the shores of the country as well. Its in collective effort and wisdom, we see the dream of an India of Equality.
YFE was galvanized into existence in Apr 2006 in opposing the politically motivated divisive "OBC reservation policy" of the UPA Govt. The month long sporadic protests that continued thereafter united citizens across the nation in a forceful voice of reason. The voice reverberated from the streets to inside the parliament and found support even in the highest judicial body of the Country. Thus began the journey ...
- All the citizens of a state cannot be equally powerful, but they may equally be free.
- The worst form of inequality is to make inequal things equal.
- Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the difference.
- The essence of our effort is to ensure that every child has an equal opportunity, not to become equal but to become different -to realize whatever unique potential of body ,mind and spirit he or she possess.
- When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.
- Equal rights for all, special privileges for none.
- Equality is not in regarding different things similarly; equality is in regarding different things differently.
For more information:
Telephone Us: 09999280426, 91-9891155057, 91-9868340420
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org