We solicit generous contribution:
- To spread the idea and philosophy of Youth For Equality at every nook and corner of India.
- To fight legal battle against Government’s illogical reservation policy in various Courts.
- To run welfare activities like running schools, health camps etc.
- To organize protest rally, mass awareness programs and public opinion building.
- To maintain YFE’s daily activities and expenses.
YFE is a registered charity in India. We are authorized to receive donations from Indian Nationals and Indian Organizations. Contributions to Youth For Equality are exempt from income tax under section 80-G. We have also applied for FCRA approvals from the Ministry of Home Affairs and expect to receive the approval shortly.
YFE maintains full transparency and accountability of its contributions and expenditure. See details of account.
You can donate through cheque (preferable)/wire transfer/cash or direct deposit. The cheque (preferable)/wire transfer/cash or direct deposit can be done in favor of YOUTH FOR EQULITY, AIIMS, DELHI CHAPTER Ac/No: 15996, Corporation Bank, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
If you want to contribute by internet banking or wire transfer click here.
Crossed cheque can be sent in the name of Youth For Equality, AIIMS, Delhi Chapter through unregistered post to Youth For Equality, P-91, South Extension, Part – II, New Delhi – 110049.